Monday, August 01, 2005

a day with the kids...

Mmm... where should I start. Nothing much happened during the weekend. Been busy working at the "Torch" during the weekend. Extra busy on Saturday tho... we got function - "birthday party"! Yeah! and extra, extra tired for me. Been walking there, here, here there... damn! No doubt about it, I do love birthday parties... however, after that day I started to hate it. You know what, my task on that day is to make sure that the customer have enough plates, forks & spoons and food. So.. that's explained why I have to walk there, here, here and there (I have to look for plates, washed them, wiped them). I guessed when you worked in a BISTRO or PUB... you don't need FITNESS First! Because you be sweating like pig.... **hehehe**

Anyway, since it is a birthday party for 1 year old kid, you be seeing lots of other kids too. They were running there and here, screaming, yelling, playing with tissue papers, food on the floor - AIYO! I really got a big headache la. Here I am... busy collecting plates, glasses, re-fill water and food and there you go... KIDS running around you. Sometimes when I looked at them, they such a adorable human being... sometimes you just want to struggle them - you know what I mean **hehehe** Seeing the kids that day, reminded me lots of stuffs... bring me back to my "memory lane". I used to work in nursery before. No kidding! I've got 10 kids to care for and that is no shit, ok. You be hearing something like - "Aunty Era, I wan to shi shi!"; "Aunty Era, I poo poo in my pants!"; "Aunty Era, I'm hungry!" and lots more **hehehe** It's nice to entertain them, it makes you laugh but sometimes they make you felt like pulling your hair **argh** They can be so cute at times and make you felt like Ahawwww!!! And they also can make you like mad women... **winking smile**

Back to Torch and the birthday party.. the function end at 10:30pm but they still lingering around. This is the moment my evil thoughts came in - like grabbing the broom and chase everyone in Torch to go back home **shit** After 11:00pm, still got somemore customer came in. I go crazy already. My colleague went back at 12am and I have to stand by until Jessie (my boss aka friend aka dart "seefu") wife "Annie" come over. Gosh! at that time I was praying real hard and hoping that Annie arrive soon. Else... I will faint. My legs hurt and soar. And I'm so sleepy and "fucking" tired.

Well, while I was busying doing something (which I can't remember what), Desmond dropped by. Well, he ordered his usual drink which is "SPRITE". Yes! gurls.. he's not a drinker (ex-drinker) and watched the regulars playing darts. We managed to play 3 games of pool (after I finished my work, of cuz). We palyed 3 games, the result Desmond 2, Era 1. My performace totally SUCKS!

Desmond drove me to my car since I parked so far away. And I was complaining that I was hungry and I wanted to eat Charlie's "HOT DOG" which is at Batu Feringgi (Desmond! I know you going to comment something to do with Charlie's ahem! ahem! - don't ah!). So.. I parked my car at my house, hop into his car - and drove to Charlie's "HOT DOG" stall. Got myself a hot dog "special" and ate it in Desmond car.

Reached home... took my bath, make myself a cup of hot coco and ZZzzZZzzzzzzZZz like a baby.

So.. I totally do not know how should I defined my weekend. It's sound "BORED" tho... **sigh**

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Era likes Charlie's 'hot dog'. Last time she liked burger but once she tasted his hot dog, meleleh at her mouth I tell ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home