Friday, July 29, 2005

Music Video from Blunt..

I did mentioned about James Blunt before (refer to my previous blog) **winking smile** I heard his songs, in fact.. all of his song from his latest album "Back to Bedlam" but I never came across watching his music video.

So.. when I came back home yesterday - Mmm.. say around 1:45++am (after my work), I switched on to my favorite channel which is "MTV" - I like!!. And S-U-D-D-E-N-L-Y... James appeared. I watched the music video with full concentration (even tho I half dead at that time, damn tired, man..) and try my best not to blink my eyes. Cuz I don't want to miss a thing.. **hehehe**

The music video was cool and simple, I'm lovin it (anyone, feel like eating McD?) **hehehe** I said to myself - the moment I reached the office, I'm doing to download it. But, crap... I can't!! The only reason is because I'm been blocked by the firewall **sigh** However, however.. I have asked Kumar (my colleague) to download it for me **yeah! yeah!** Even he said his voice is like an angel... **see..I told you - it's worth it to buy his album**

Anyway, here is the links for you to check out the music video's from James Blunt...

1. http://www.virgin.net/music/musicvideos/

Have fun... **smile**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home