Wednesday, July 27, 2005

ai shiteru - Takeshi Kaneshiro...


I was google-ing around with my best buddie - Mr Google and asking him to search my lost, lost ex boyfriend (yeah! in my dreams) - Takeshi Kaneshiro. And there you go.. Mr Google provide me few links of "Takeshi Kaneshiro". I'm so W-O-W!!! I started to OOooooOOo-AAAaaaaAAA about him since I went to watch his movie "House of Flying Daggers " with Lyn May. Oh boy! he looks yummy!! This is my dream guy, I love guy with long hair **hehehe**

I was told from another friend of mine (how I wish, I can call him my "bf"..) **sigh** that he has a friend that look like Takeshi and he is working at Gurney Plaza 4th Floor. Yes girls! the look-a-like of Takeshi is here in Penang but unfortunately his taken **sigh**

The more I look at this picture, the more I feel like kissing him. Damn!! look at his lips. I would do anything for him - ANYTHING... Ahawwwwww!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emm..den why dont u just call him ur BF..?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home