Thursday, July 28, 2005

A night with Quentin Tarantino...

**applause** to Quentin Taratino... phew! I was so, so stress out while watching this series. Anyway, bravo! bravo!... **applause** I bet you heard about Quentin Tarantino before. Well, he directed the movie called "Kill Syaquera" (malaysia version).. opps.. **hehehe** actually it's... Kill Bill Vol1 & Vol2 and Pulp Fiction.


I wanted so much to watch F4 last night (psst! psst! F4 means Fantastic 4) **hehehe**, but again I'm tired. So.. I decided to stay home and be an angel **hehehe** When I reached home, I put down my laptop beg, changed my clothes and flipped astro programme channel and AHA! AHA! CSI Finale is at 9pm (and I almost forget all about it, luckily my girlfriend Sha Sha mentioned about it, Thanks girl!). I said to myself - "Phew! lucky me that I didn't go out else...!" While waiting for CSI, I watched "One Tree Hill" channel 70. I been watching this series everyweek... one main reason is because the theme song is from Gavin Degraw - "I don't want to be". Very cool song **smile**


OTH finished at 08:50pm and I rushed out to pack my dinner. I had white rice, omelette and seafood tomyam **yummy** Watched the series while having my dinner.. wa-la-wei.. the finale was really cool. Unfortunately, I can't continue with my food. There's come a point, where the CSI Doctor.. have to pull Nick intestines.. ehew! yucks! and that is so fucking "geli" liao **puke face** So.. I decided not to continue my dinner.

That's it.. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (original version) have came to it's "finale".. We still got CSI: Miami and CSI: New York. I don't know about the rest of you, but I still like the original version **smile**


I wonder.. whether am I qualified enough to be a CSI agent? Mmm... as long as I don't have to kill cockroaches.. that's fine with me. All I want to do is to kiss some ass (so I can practice my kick-boxing techniques) and to shoot people ass too (since I been playing counter strikes with my ex-dell friends before, this is the moment I used my shooting skills) **hehehe**

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooiii! U ambik my CSI collage izit? Some more don't mention which blog you find it on...

*pout*

LOL I guess I shud be flattered that my photo editor output is good enough for other blogs as well. :P

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I didn't know it man.. I got the photo's from my buddy in the office.Bugging me to write something about CSI.And I honestly do not know that you wrote about CSI too until I checked your blog this morning.

Im sorry if I'm hurting you in a way :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home