Friday, July 29, 2005

i was touched... by Telsa...

Normal routine for me everytime I reached office. I unpacked my stuffs (boot-up my laptop, organizer etc..), plug my "Sony" mouse, Motorola USB-cable, network cable and the most important of all - my headset. Once my system boot-up... listened to my open ceremony song - "Enigma" (to boost-up myself); checked my outlook emails (so far sooooo... no email); gmail emails (severals); friendster emails (severals) and start blog-ing.

While I was browsing around with Mr Google, an email message notifier pop-up on my screen. I received a short message from Desmond (normal-la) **smile** - commenting on my yesterday blog **smile** I said to myself - "Shit! there's he goes again. Whatelse he want to comment now..(with a big smile on my face when I said that)"

Without reliazing.. while reading his comment, I was smiling and trying so hard to control my tears (I have to control my tears cuz I'm in the office and I don't want to freck anyone here). After reading it, I took a deep breath.. and look around.. and said to myself - "Yeah! Love will find a way; Love's gonna find a way back to me..!" **smile**

It's so amazing, you know.. here you are trying to give up on L-O-V-E but somehow, somewhere and someone have faith in you and asking you not to give up. They could see there's something about you, something that you have inside of you.. but it's sad to say that you... yourself... don't even see it and worse you don't even know it. Well, let's put it this way... it's like someone can see you thru when you are invisible (even you installed the best firewall software to block the unwanted or a solid wall which is better than great-wall-of-china or what-ever shit.. right infront of you, they can just see you thru). Mmm.. except for "Superman" tho, he have the power to scan thru what-ever shit, man.. **smile**


Anyway, here is the song lyric - "Love Song" from Telsa..

So you think that it's over,
Say your love has fin'lly reached the end,
Any time you call, night or day,
'll be right there for you if you need a friend.




It's gonna take a little time,
Time is sure to mend your broken heart,
Don't you even worry, pretty darlin',
I know you'll find love again. Yeah.

Chorus:


Love is all around you,
Love is knockin' outside the door,
Waitin' for you is this love made just for two
Keep an open heart and you'll find love again, I know.

Love is all around you,
Love is knockin' outside the door,
Waitin' for you is
this love made just for two
Keep an open heart and you'll find love again, I know

Chorus / Outro:


Love will find a way,
Darlin', love is gonna find a way,
Find its way back to you. Love will find a way,
So look around, open your eyes,
Love is gonna find a way,
Love is gonna, love is gonna find a way,
Love will find a way,
Love's gonna find a way back to you, yeah,
I know. I know. I know

By reading this lyrics (I never heard this song before, need to download it).. it makes me think differently in a way, in what way?!.. well, as long as I know that's what counts **winking smile** But the point here is... I finally reliazed that I have been surrounded by "true friends" that always see me thru when I'm "invisible" and I'm touched... **huggies**

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This song is on one of the cds I burned for you - Era’s Rojak G-String Collection 2. Tak cukup memory space la you.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to see through your clothes the other day at Torch. But as you confirmed, my x-ray vision not working. Damn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home