Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Scarlett Johansson kopi-right Syaquera in faceanalyzer

I was blogg-ing some of the blogs and found an interesting stuff. I was playing with it almost 3 hrs. I was looking high and low for the best picture in order to get best result.. **hehehe** but... P-I-R-A-H!!! result almost the same... Anxiously, waiting for the result... ended up my Celebmatch is "Scarlett Johansson"

One thing for sure, I'm glad that my "gay factor" is very low. Phew! TG! (TG stands for Thank GOD!) I'm straight. Good to know that I'm averagely intelligent **smile** I thought all the while I'm a bit koo-koo **winking smile**

This is interesting, race analysis says - I've got 9% of "east indian", all the while I only know there are north indian and south indian. The north indian is where you can find all the beautiful ladies such as Aishwarya Rai (Ms World), Sumitha Sen (Ms Universe). Not sure of south indian tho.. but as for east indian that there is someone almost to be crown as Ms Torch (unfortunately, she pull herself out for some personal reason) is Ms Syaquera Khan **hehehe** This is totally crap results... ME - "southern european" Ya! kiss my lips, man **hehehe**


Oh ya! Guess what... I saw Keanu in faceanalyzer as well. Wish Sue can view this... (btw! miss you so much gurl!) Check out Keanu result.. he looks Ahaaaawwwww!!! YAHOO! he is not gay.. yeah! yeah! he is not gay...

Anyway.. this link is pretty fun..
http://www.faceanalyzer.com check it out..

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Era, I went to www.urjapname.com n typed in ur name. In Jap ur name is translated to Era Itchibawa Tetekurata. Interesting.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI, Scarlett Johansson is one of my ex in my dreams. She gives damn good....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home