Thursday, July 28, 2005

meet me at one tree hill on Wednesday...

Once a upon a time... there's this series called "90210 Beverly Hills". Still remember Luke Perry, Shannon, Tori Spelling and Brian Austin Green. Ahaww!! in this series Brian Austin Green is my fav. I still remembered, I screamed his name everytime his face appeared in the series. I even got so upset and depressed when he got married with Tori. Worst of all, in real life.. he hooked up with Tiffani Amber. Damn! anyway, they are not together-gether nomore.. **winking smile**

I wonder.. can we get 90210 BH DVD's like other series? We got Buffy, Charmed, CSI and bla-bla-bla but NO 90210 BH **sigh**

The point is.. if you watched 90210 BH, you will like OTH.

I can't remember how I got hooked with OTH. However, one thing for sure, when astro preview OTH.. the theme song was playing. It sound so damn fimiliar.. and suddenly..

**song lyrics - chorus**

"I don’t want to be anything other; than what I’ve been trying to be lately; All I have to do is think of me; and I have peace of mind; I’m tired of looking ‘round rooms wondering; what I gotta do Or who I’m supposed to be; I don’t want to be anything other than me"

"I’m surrounded by liars everywhere; I turn I’m surrounded by imposters everywhere; I turn I’m surrounded by identity crisis everywhere; I turn Am I the only one to notice?; I can’t be the only one who’s learned"

**song lyrics - end**

I guess I was hooked because of Gavin Degraw **hehehe**. Everbody have their fav cast in their drama series.. as for OTH, my fav is Haley.


The synopsis of this series is about two half-brothers united only by a common name. Sullen Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) was a street-basketball legend in his own small blue-collar community, while his arrogant half-sibling Nathan (James Lafferty) was even more celebrated as the star player of Tree Hill High's varsity basketball squad. Both boys were the sons of former pro basketballer Dan Scott (Paul Johannson), who had long ago abandoned both Lucas and his mother, Karen (Moira Kelly), to start life over with a new wife and family.

These fractious elements came together when Tree Hill coach Whitey Durham (Barry Corbin) pulled strings to have both Lucas and Nathan play on his hoops team. The inbred reality between the half-brothers (who, up until they joined the same team, were unaware that they shared the same parentage) was of course intensified when both set their sights on the same girl, Peyton Sawyer (Hilarie Burton).

Enough of the synopsis, I think it is not to late for you to make a date with OTH every Wednesday at 08:00 pm Astro Channel 70.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home