Friday, July 29, 2005

birthday celebration in my office..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY TO me... opps.. (typo error...).... HAPPPPPYY BIRTHDAYYYY TO LE LINGGG...!!!! HAPPY B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y..... TO YOU...... **applause***

I didn't know it's Le Ling birthday until Kumar mentioned to me that we need to get a birthday cake. I was puzzled - "Damn! who's birthday is it?" **drum rolling** cheng! cheng! it's Le Ling's birthday.


How old is Lei Ling? She turned 18 today... (check it out the candle man...) **winking smile**


So.. we (Kumar, myself, Poh Kheng, Poh Leng, Chee Siang and Pui Yin) drove to pragin mall for lunch and we bought the cake there at Secret Receipe.


Mmm.. can't remember the name of the cake tho. But! it has a very, very tick layer of cheese, chocolate and white cream - sound nice ah.. it is tho - yummy! Check it out the birthday cake... **winking smile**

The cutting ceremony... Check it out the layer of the white cream.. so tick la. We need to swap to another knife because of this.. The cake knife is S-U-C-K-S!!


Anyway... Happy Birthday, Le Ling! May all the happiness and joyo will be with you for always **smile**

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blearghhhhhhhhh.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home