Wednesday, July 27, 2005

just another day in $^#*^(*&(%$#...

Pressed CTRL + ALT + DEL, enter my username and password.. waited for the system to boot up (shit! took so long. I think I make myself a cup of coffee, my system still under booting mode). Clicked at Outlook icon to check my office emails - Damn! No voice of "YOU GOT MAIL, MOTHERFUCKER" (I have applied this sound file as my program events in email received, so when I received my emails - this sound should be play in my system). Used to receive lots of emails from my clients but now... felt like so unwanted **sigh** Click my WMP icon - stands for Windows Media Player **hehehe** This is a MUST to do for me, I need my mp3's to run everyday no matter what. Put on my headset, blast off with my "opening" ceremony song which is "RETURN to INNOCENCE" from Enigma and followed by my dear, beloved James Blunt songs and the rest (too long to name it) **smile**

Last but not least, I clicked at my IE - stand for Internet Explorer, everybody **winking smile** Since I always got hacked by unrelated spyware stuffs everytime I clicked my IE, I have downloaded a freeware called "AVANT BROWSER". Same concept like IE, one thing great about this software is that it's a freeware (give it a try, great tool). As I were saying.. I checked my gmail, now we are talking!!!... received EMAILS... finally I can hear the beautiful sound in the air - "YOU GOT MAIL, MOTHERFUCKER" **smile** Checked my blog, checked blogs that stalked by me, checked my friendster, google there and here, download some stuffs (wait a minute, hold your thoughts, don't get me wrong ya!! - I download something legal like freeware's not that.. that.. stuffs) **winking smile**

However, I just don't know what to post in my blog today. I'm still blank.. damn!! I just don't know what happen to me lately. I used to have so many things to talk about but it's been 2 days, I'm just not my fucking-self. It's scare me a little. Maybe change of hormon kinda of thing. Women.. I just don't understand them most of the time. Well, I am a women, and I just don't understand myself either. You know like.. when you said "YES".. actually you meant as "NO". When you said "NO", it means "YES". You say "YES", it means "YES".. OMG!! I'm confusing myself here. Hope you understand what I mean here **sigh** I always said this to my girlfriends boyfriends - "Guys! Please don't understand the women, just love them" **smile**

Anyway, yesterday I drop by at "Torch".. Gilbert is on the floor alone (he'e been doing the serving, take orders, cleaning bla-bla-bla). Pity him! so I help him a little, just cleaned the table, take the orders and etc-la **smile** Greg and Beng was there. They played darts, by the way.. they are my "SEE-FU" in darts **hehehe** They asked me to join them but my arm still soar. Jessie keep on asking me to get my dart set soon **hehehe** Ya! ya! I will that for sure, once my "fulus" is in (fulus means salary) **hehehe**

Aha! Met the "Dart" guys (Charles, Yong and Zach), at LAST!!.. it's been awhile they didn't pop up at the "Torch" (3 days ok.. it's been 3 days) Talked to Charles about the Darts Competition, his scored was good but he can't "check-out" the game. Told him that the experience that counts.. and maybe next game will be better **smile** Than Zach and his guy friend drop by too. They played "fusball", no dart for that night **smile** Zach left early (I wonder.. Mmm..) **deep thinking** and followed by Charles and Zach friend. Than Yong appeared. Wow! now.. they didn't pop-up together-gether.. all the while when you see Charles step in, you will see Yong or Zach but now...

I was at the bar, enjoying my coke with one of the regulars, Francis. We talked about boring topic which is "WORK" - argh!! Francis in his early 40's .. asked me a question - why am I not dating with a guy? Mmm.. it's strike me for a sec. I don't know how to answer this question. But I told him that most guys in Penang are turning themselves into gays **hehehe** and that is why I don't have any date invitation **winking smile** He laughed. Than we talked about "LIFE", my favorite topic to discuss **smile**

Looked at the clock is almost 1200am, I smiled to Francis and told him I make a move first. I'm tired, sleepy and sleepy **hehehe** So, I reached home, took my shower and there I go.. I just "BOOM" on my bed. The moment my body touches my bed, I can felt the feeling of "home-sweet-home" Ahaaaaaa!!!! Adjusting myself into my favorite position. Grab Jack (my doggy teddy) hug him to sleep. And I said to myself - "Nothing is nicer than being at home - in your bed" **smile**



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home