Monday, July 25, 2005

tru calling for me.. DARTS


Been "lepaking" at the torch most everyday. I can consider myself as a "regular" customer there. Sometimes I played "pool", sometimes "fusball", sometimes just being "lazy-bum" by sitting down and cit-cat. Now, I have found my new hobby which is - DART.. Yeah! I played darts. I just started playing and started to like it as well, and I thought I might make a fool-out of myself that night cuz I just don't know how to play. Ya! ya! I know - you just need to throw it at the board but seeing the "guys" (I called them the "Torch Pro's") played, it really makes me having the urge of getting my own dart set and start "funking" practice so that I can be in the team **winking smile**

One night, Yong (my new found friend) asked me to play. I told him - "Shit man, I just don't know how to play." And it shown **smile** My grouping totally out (is like everywhere), my aiming totally out too - I aimed at no#20 but it flew to no#3 **sigh** But after a few tips from Greg (my new found friend too).. Hey! I'm not bad at all. Now, my grouping is cool, my aiming is so-so, my focusing is also ok for now but all I need to concerntrate is the consistent of my points. And that is "damn" hard.

I was at the Torch last night. Desmond dropped by to check on me, to make sure that his good friend is all right (well! come to think of it, actually he misses me, he just don't want to admit it) **hehehe** So, we played 1 game of darts. Guess what! he won - shit!! **winking smile** We played 2 games of pool and the score is "1-1" **smile**

Unfortunately, I can't intro Desmond to the "guys" (Charles, Zach, Yong, Greg, Najib, Joe and Spida) as they didn't show up at the "Torch". I was told by Jessie that they re-present Torch for Darts Competition (somewhere at Penang Road, I think la) No wonder, I misses them. Anyway, I said "Wow! DARTS COMPETITION!" And that's the moment I said to myself - Damn! I need to get my own darts soon **hehehe** Since, there's noone playing darts, I decided to pratice my aiming, throwing, gripping, focusing and calculation. Yes! you read right - CALCULATION.. This is a very healthy game in the sense that you can refresh your MATH equations perfectly. Damn! I need to use my fingers to add/minus tho - see! how bad is my math. No wonder I didn't score my Math during school time (that's explained)

Jessie provided me some tips and tricks - Thanks! man... He's cool. We played 1 game and he hit 21 dart to "check-out" the game. Based on the rules & regulations, he qualified to re-present Malaysia for Dart Competition. Wow! isn't that great.

Woke up this morning, I felt my shoulder so soar. Damn! However! it's worth the soar **smile**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home