Monday, September 19, 2005

i'm back...

hell-lo ... i'm back.

you know what - being away from the cyber-world is so so so the very head-ache **sigh** it's like you're DEAD but alive, ok. i miss updating my blog like how i used too, gosh!! it's so so hard to explain. anyway, i'm BACK...

So.. what's new? (i bet that question is in your mind now...) **hehehe** nothing much to update you all. Mmm. let me see, well... i got new job, still in penang, been travelling around, still playing pool with desmond (of cuz desmond belanja-la), still working at the torch, still playing darts, still strugling to finish my kick-boxing & yoga classes (and i wonder when will i be finishing it), still walking along the beach to watch sunset, still adore ice latte, mmm... what else... bottom line.... i'm still the same "ME" **hehehe**

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Muz said...

dear,I at bt frenggi now looking for tourch ..I was looking at the place since last night but could find.
Pls call me or sms.
muany

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger LMj said...

hi.. finally find yours. sad that u'll be living us (especially me with tonsssssss of 'special job'). but still good for u lar dear.

hope can continue here or mail or phone/sms. next time just gimme a call for our 'hot date' ya... *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home