Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You Not Walking Alone - sing when you sad..

I felt that I'm facing a 1st degree life stress, sometimes the "shit" thought of - fuck! how I wish I just die **rolling eye** Ya! ya! I know, I know - I'm not the only fucking shit that facing the 1st degree life stress. Well, people out there are facing even worst than me (don't give me that look or lecturing, ok - I had enough!!). I should be lucky that I'm still alive each time I woke up in the morning. I should be thankful for what I have infront of me now **smile**

I received an email from a good friend of mine, Desmond **smile** Everytime he got to find out that I'm not being myself, he always try his very best to cheer me up no matter what (right, D!?). Guess what! He even asked me to sing Liverpool theme song when I'm feeling sad. Mm.. I had to think twice tho **smile**. I don't want to betray Man United (no hard feelings Man United supporters) but honestly, I find YNWA song is very uplifting song, you know what I mean (let's see it in a positive way, ya!). They have such a self-motivate lyrics, which I kinda like it (Damn! I just can't believe I'm fucking saying this) **hehehe** But, I just don't even know how to sing this "shit" song. I got the lyrics but I don't even... **argh** forget it. I like the lyrics ONLY, let's keep that way!!




Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you.. LIVERPOOL Theme Song

When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone


Desmond, Thanks for letting me know and keep reminding me that I'm not walking alone **huggies**

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you downloaded the song already. Maybe I'll burn a cd for you.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you love Liverpool Era. Just admit it.

YNWA babe.

-Des-

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we need to go to batu feringhi and get u a Liverpool mini kit. Charlie would be so proud. Remember what he said about MU - all penyamun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home