Thursday, June 30, 2005

Big Wave and Small Wave Story

If you watched "Tuesday with Morrie" movie, there's a moment where Mitch visited his professor (whom he called Coach!!). Mitch asked his Coach to tell a "Big Wave" story to his girlfriend - Jennie (I think...) **smile** So, this is how the story goes.... (Note: I can't really remember the exact words... but this is how it goes)

Big wave asked small wave "Why do you look so frightened?" Small wave said "Well! you so huge and strong wave. And we are so small and tiny wave. Don't you see that!" So the big wave said "No, no. Don't YOU... see it, who said that you are a wave BUT you are PART of the OCEAN!"
I watched it again last night at Hallmark channel and it make me wonder through out the night until I dozz off, what actually the story trying to say. Till now, I don't fucking know shit about what is this story means?? **rolling eyes smile + deep deep thinking**
Anyone care to explain???

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT MEANS IN ANOTHER WAY...THOUGH MAYBE WE ARE DIFFERENT IN TERMS OF SIZE, COLOURS, RACES AND LOTS MORE...WE STILL THE SAME. WE ARE STILL HUMAN (IF THE SUBJECT IS ABT HUMAN :O)

DIFFERENCES ARE JUST PART OF LIFE. IMAGINE THIS LIFE WITHOUT DIFFERENCES...IT'S COLOURLESS.

AM I RIGHT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home