Friday, July 08, 2005

Who do you have the toughest time saying NO to?

Tired of being the go-to gal or guy for, well, everyone? Ya! Ya! I been there... There come to a situation that you just can't say the word "NO" to those people that close, love and **whoever shit** to you (and that sucks at times!!) I have been doing that for so **damn** long and I can't even remember a single thing. Sometimes without you reliazing, by you doing that you actually eating yourself out. You are pleasing people around you, make them happy, do anything for them but this is when the fucking question comes in: Do they really know you are sacrificing for them? Do they fucking appreciate you for what you have done? What happen if you say "NO" - "I'm sorry, I can't help you.." - will they show you a long face? Treat you differently? Create gossip? Won't be as close to you like before?

Honestly, I would do anything to those "people" that close to my heart. I been surrounded by beautiful parents + sisters + cousins + aunties & uncles and bla-bla-bla... and not to forget my wonderful friends. I said it again - I would do anything for them **smile**. I'm not complaining but you just can't help it to think about all these stuff. Sometimes you been force by nature to sacrifice your dreams/needs in order to fulfill other people dreams/needs.

Question: Do you think this fair? Well, some of you will say "Nothing is fair in this fucking world" - so WHAT?! Unlike me. I always like to balance things up - meaning I'm happy (I got to do what I want) you happy (I got to do what you want).It's win-win situation. Question: For how long you going to act or being like this? I bet you going to be so frustrated and just explode **sigh!**

Sometimes when you need their help so badly, you don't expect them to say "NO" to you (never "NO") because you never say "NO" to them no matter how "teruk" or "bad" situation you are in, you are there for them but as for them, they "DID", they say "NO" to you. Questions: Don't you feel like "SHIT"? Felt like betrayed? Sad? Dissappointed? Exactly... you feel like you "been used" so so bad that you just too numb to do nothing **sigh smile**

When these happened to me, I express it out to someone close. You just need to let it out from your chest, else you just going to be explode like volcano. TRUST me!! it's hurt you so bad sometimes you just when to fly/run away - out from MALAYSIA if can **sigh!**.

Some people say that you need to be "selfish" in order to get what you want. Maybe people that born with this character, should be no problem **winking smile**

Here, according to a international survey, the folks you just can't bear to deny ‑ and why you must.

27%Your Child - if you are married!!
Her very life once depended on your saying yes to her every need. It's hard to turn off that instinct. But if you don't, she'll grow up spoiled or helpless.

21% Your Friend
You want to be there for her. But if you keep (reluctantly) saying yes, you may end up resenting her.

19% Your Mother
It's tough to turn down the woman who did so much for you. Simply say, "You know, what you want doesn't work for me." She may be upset, but if you stay loving, she'll let it go.

17% Your Husband - if you are married!!
You say yes to him to avoid a fight. But being a martyr will lead you to take out your anger on him in some other way.

13% Your Boss
You agree to work late ‑- again ‑- because you fear losing your job. But if you politely say: "Oh, I'm sorry, I have a previous commitment," she'll see that you have a life. Just be sure to buckle down on whatever crosses your desk the next day.

Bottom line is - you are ther for others, but noone really there for you - you are alone for yourself ...

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Era, whenever you feel sad just sing this song. You know you wanna...and you have.

YNWA babe!!!

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home