Thursday, July 14, 2005

stevie wonders says - conversation's peace..

Someone asked me to download this song lyrics and try to understand what it means. He said that this song lyrics is so so suitable for me (I guess when he listened to this song, he just tot of me - ahawww!) **smile**. So.. I managed to download it (still I don't know how the song sound like). I still have puzzled with the meaning of this song - Mmm.. (how ah!)

Check this out..

Staring right at 2000 AD
As if mankind's atrocities to man has no history
But just a glance at life in 2000 BC
We find traces of man's inhumanity to man
There's no mystery

All for one, one for all
There's no way we'll reach our greatest heights
Unless we heed the call
Me for you, you for me
There's no chance of world salvation
Less the conversation's peace

We can't pause, watch and say "no" this can't be
When there's a plan by any means to have
Cleansing of one's ethnicity
And we shouldn't act as if we don't hear nor see
Like the holocaust of six million Jews and
A hundred and fifty million blacks during slavery

When publicly or privately convened
May love, positivity and life's preservation be the basic theme
And shouuld you put your trust in some prophet in life
Give him trust but your faith must stay with the one
Who gave the ultimate sacrifice for...

Note: which part of the song that really suitable on me ah? **hehehe**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home