Wednesday, July 13, 2005

the upside of my anger...

I was at the "Torch" yesterday, enjoying my coke with lemon and the music playing on the air. I was at the bar chatting with Jessy (the owner of the pub) about cars. Out of the sudden, when I look around, there's one spot that catched my eyes, the "fusball" corner. Sue! Sue! How I miss Sue so much.. wonder what is she doing now at that moment in time. Hardly see the guys too - Spida, Joe, Najib and Nikki. Miss the moments.

Oh ya! Jessy and me managed to play one game of fusball - Damn!.. I LOST!! This is the moment I need SUE!! SUE! H-E-L-P.. **hehehe** (Miss you badly, gurl)

A friend drop by, Jit and we enjoyed each other company. We discuss lots of stuffs, what stuffs? **winking smile** Basically, he was commenting about my blog. He said I published too much stuffs that related with anger, frustration and bla-bla-bla. Well! I guess that is what BLOG is fucking for **smile**

When I reached home and jump in on my bed, I re-call back our conversation regards on anger, sad, frustration and whatever shit that related to that la.. And I think ANGER and RESENTMENT can stop you in your tracks, that's what I know now.. **Sigh!**

It needs nothing to burn but the air and the life that it swallows and smothers. It's real, though.. the FURY.. even when it isn't. It can "change" you, "turn" you, "mold" you and "shape" you into someone you are not. The only upside to ANGER, then is the person you become. Hopefully someone that wakes up one day, and reliazes they are not afraid of it's journey.

Someone that knows that the truth is at best, a partially told sotry. That ANGER, like "growth", comes in spurts and fits and in it's wake leaves a new chance at acceptance and promise of calm.

Then again, what would I know.. I know no SHIT!!

That's LIFE!!! - right! Jit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home