Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My farewell Dinner...


Oh yes! you are damn right!. I'm resigning from my current company. My friend Lyn May have flew and landed at another company (miss you, gurl!) **huggies** and now it's my turn - I'm counting the days. Anyway, our fellow colleagues would like to throw us a farewell party, so - OK lor **smile** We had our farewell dinner at "Francis" (behind Penang Plaza - if you not Penang people, don't waste your time cracking your brain out to know where it is) **winking smile** Honestly, the food there, not bad at all, not bad at all.

So.. what I have to do is, just pass RM23/- to Lyn May and Kumar, and they handle the rest. Mmm.. I can't remember what food we had, but it superb!! Check it out the photo below - aha! got lamb, salad.. sorry! totally can't remember.


**the food, babe**
We had so much fun and we conquered the whole shop until walk-in people need to think twice whether should they come in or not (since I'm sitting near to the main door) As normal, we snap picture there and here for rememberance, luckly.. noone cries **winking smile**
**my B-Global colleagues**
There you go.. B-Global workers. Allow me to identify them (good practice for myself also) **hehehe**
From the left (sitting) - Kian Lee (senior developer), Patrick (implementer), Joey (junior developer), Beh (junior developer), and Mmm.. if I'm not mistaken Carolyn boyfriend (which I forgotten his name - sorry, man!)
From the back (standing) - Lyn May (implementer - in pink), Suh Im (Developer Mgr), myself, See See (senior developer - in yellow or orange, not to sure on the colours) and Mekala (junior developer)
From the right (sitting) - Poh Kheng (junior developer, also my badminton/futsol member), Pui Yin (junior developer), Poh Leng (junior developer, also my badminton/futsol member) and Carolyn (implementer)
From the left (standing) - Eric (senior developer), Sean (junior developer), Chee Siang (senior developer, I think this guy promote already la), Swee Teong (senior developer) and Loh (senior developer). Mmm.. Fredrick is not in the picture, cuz he is in Taiwan or China (I think - anyway, sorry gurls! no picture of him, btw - his TAKEN) **big big smile**


**the Manager's**

From the right - Lai Kuan (in blue stripes - lucky not black/white else like zebra, just joking ah!!) **hehehe**, Lyn May and Sujah.
From left - Andrew (he teaches me one fine sentence - talk cork, sing song!!) **hehehe** and Le Ling. Oh ya! Danny is not around, I'm not sure where he is but his somewhere la.. Sorry! no picture of him.

Before we end our farewell dinner, me and Lyn May need to give a farewell speech. How I wish I remember what I said.. but one thing for sure, I didn't use my favorite word la (if you guys read my blog, you should know!!) **winking smile**

**me with my stupid speech - in candid**

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger LynMay said...

When is your last day la?
Hehehe.. i do miss da smokin sessions in
BG ... my lungs over a lot more cleaner de.. :P

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger syaq said...

August 2nd will be my last day

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger LynMay said...

Let me know where you are going after you join the new company..keep in touch !

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger syaq said...

Will do that... always keep in touch ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home