Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Punching Depression...

I've got these stifled feelings
I can't feel
Did I hurt myself too badly? Why can't I feel?

Cigarettes contain carbon monoxide
Take a Xantax and fall
Money, power, greed
Disgust

I need to get back to where I was feeling good about quitting
Listening to Cocteau Twins
Feeling good again
What's going on?

Do I not have enough structure?
What's wrong with me God?
What's wrong with me God?

I need to feel now
real strong I need to feel, feel, feel
I need to feel...is the essence of drug addiction
It's a bummer I'm not an addict

The good has slipped my mind
I've misplaced it
I gotta pick it up again
These things normally pass with time

My emotions are a rollercoaster
So I sit and stare
I hesitate before taking my next drag
And everything is falling into a dull groan
These things come and go
but for me they stay too long

Eyes hardly openseeking numbness.W h y.....
People seek numbness
They clench their teeth their hearts pounding faster
Damn it this is no good
Sometimes they begin to pound in rage

Beat it out, just keep beating it
Anger! sadness! regret! now it's numb
Just keep pounding
Head hangs low
It feels better to feel nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home